Statistics is the Death of Me

on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So, I am officially frustrated by statistics. I have two classes on Tuesday and Thursday: History 111, which is Ancient and Medival junk, and Stats. History is death at 11am in the morning. The professor is so monotone, it kills me. Class ends at 12:15 and by that time, the dining halls are SO crowded, that its not worth eating until 1:00. Eat lunch at 1 then take a nap. Sounds like a perfect day huh? FALSE. I have to wake up from my nap at 2:30 because I have Stats at 4. Right in the middle of my day. Because its at 4, I feel so unmotivated to go. Literally, I cannot stand going to the class. I enjoy and it is so easy, but it is such an inconvienence. I want to go to the gym, but I have to sit around and wait for satistics to come before I can go. And, it's an hour and a half class. Which is even worse. I sit there and watch the minutes tick by and I just want to die.
I have stats in an hour and seven minutes, so I suppose I will vaccuum my room or do something productive while I wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment