Monday Night Blog

on Monday, March 16, 2009

So, as I am waiting to get into the shower, I decided to blog about the happenings of the day.
I woke up at 8:30 for my 9:00 English class. I HATE this class. It is so ridiculous and pointless. All we do is talk about dumb subjects not even relating to English. Anyway, it's a waste of my time. So, I head to English with my roomate, Anna. We get there and he isn't there. Obviously, he gets there late and keeps us in class for 5 minutes. Literally, I left that class at 9:05. He assigned us paper dealing with marriage. But, it really wasn't a paper. It was just really dumb. I was aggravated. It took me 5 minutes to do, but I was so irritated.

And, Jessa came back, which made me happy. Because I love her and I missed her very very much over spring break.

OMG!!! Gossip Girl came back on, after a looooong break. It was so good and I was so happy.

I went to the gym this evening with Anna, Alicia, and Felicia. We ran 2 miles and it felt pretty darn good to get back on the treadmill.

I also cleaned the bathroom. I was on a roll today. I bleached and scrubbed the shower, cleaned the toilet, and mopped the floor. Our bathroom smells like Pine Sol. Yummm!!!!

Liz is out of the shower, so I am headed to take my shower. Thanks for reading this stupid and pointless blog.

Put Your Records On-Corinne Bailey Rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment