Easy Like Sunday Morning

on Sunday, April 5, 2009

So, it has been a while since I have updated, so this might be a lengthy post.

Things have been a little crazy around here on campus. I have been super super busy. This past week I had due: 3 tests (statistics, history, psychology), a speech, a debate, and a psychology research project. It may not sound like a lot, but trust me, it is a big work load. So, once I got through my workload, I had a little time to hang out with my friends.

Emma came home this weekend. Emma is my best friend ever. She and I have known each other since we were 3 years old. So, Emma came home for the Girl Talk concert and we got a chance to hang out, which was awesome. I miss Emma the most while I am at school. It's really sad :(

On Friday night, my cousin was supposed to be induced into labor. I went over to my aunt's house to spend the night with the kids. My 4 year old cousin, Jordan and I slept together in a king size bed. It felt like heaven. Seriously. The next morning she had to go to dance at 9. Obviously, I slept in. I was woken up by my 16 year old cousin Alex, telling me that he wanted to watch Borat. I got out of bed and we started watching Borat. We left around 11:30 for our annual family Easter egg hunt. We have a little kids easter egg hunt, where they hunt for chocolate and change, then we have an older kids hunt where we hunt for cash money. I ended up racking about $70 bucks from my aunt, my grandma and the egg hunt. It was a very welcome suprise.

Enough rambling for the night....Anna and I are watching Superstar. I will post some more ramblings tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jess C. said...

Hey Girl! I hope school gets less stressful, I guess you won't be there for too much longer! I can't believe that Jordan is 4, I remember when she was a little baby. I miss you and can't wait to see you when I'm living in VA! Much Love

Sarah said...

Isn't it crazy! I can remember when she was just a baby. Time flies!

Post a Comment